At G.C Industrial Heating Services we provide heating services for all types of commercial establishments including offices, churches, hotels, leisure centres, schools and colleges.
Our experienced commercial heating engineers have a high level of training and our clients rely on us to maintain efficient performance of their boilers and minimise breakdowns.
Regular servicing of commercial gas and heating appliances can increase their efficiency, extend their life expectancy and save time and money by avoiding potential boiler breakdowns.
To suit our clients’ custom requirements, we offer tailored service contracts with fixed pricing which can help with financial planning.
Our commercial heating service includes:
- Commercial boiler planned and preventative maintenance
- Commercial boiler and heating reactive maintenance
- Service contracts for emergency breakdown cover and call outs
- Boiler installations and commissioning
- Boiler breakdowns and repairs
- Plant room servicing and maintenance including ventilation
- Combustion Services
- Fault diagnostics and repairs of all commercial and industrial gas and oil boilers including condensing, forced draught, modular and radiant tube heaters.
- Gas pipework and safety inspection
- Gas purging and tightness testing
- Pump refurbishment
- Valve refurbishment
Our engineers are Gas Safe (Corgi registered) and are fully qualified to service gas, oil and warm air in all leading brands of boilers and plant. They have an extensive knowledge of the different makes and models, some of which are listed below:
- Ambi Rad